Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lakeside Church on April 13th, 2008

We went to visit Faith Mountain church in Lakeside California. Pastored by Reverend Paul & Sister Lorraine Bertram. They know how to have church! It's so awesome to see how this church has grown! God is definately with them!
Craig being Goofy!

Here's Cali & Hannah!


Sis. Lorraine Bertram, David Bertram, Craig, & Chantall Bertram.



Dalton & Craig!!! You can tell Dalton had some punch :)




Jon & Lupe joined us on Sunday Night! We had a time with the Bertrams! We ate a enchilada meal that the youth group prepared! It was delicious! We stayed so long that we were the last ones to leave!!!!





Breighlyn made a new friend!!






Chantall Bertram and me. I used to steal her all the time when she was little!!! I also babysat her alot which I enjoyed every moment! She was a good and joyful little girl! She still is a good girl! Now my girls love her too!!!







The choir!! They know how to worship!








Sis. Lorraine & me. She's a very special lady to me!! There's a looooong story behind it! She's done alot for me from the time I started going to church and on up until I got married! I'm thankful for her and her family!









John Bertram in Children's Church!!

We had a great time!!!! Thank you so much for welcoming us! We love & appreciate you all in Lakeside! God Bless!








Chantall Bertram with Cali & Breighlyn during Children's Church. My girls absolutely love Chantall!

No comments: